dinner at 1900 Park Fare

thebells_Dallas

Mouseketeer
i've already looked at the menus but wanted to know first hand if anyone can mention what they've seen at the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare. i'm a picky eater and typically at crystal palace i end up eating chicken strips from the kids line like my 8 year old little girl. anyone remember what all is on the buffet here and is it worth it? i booked it simply for the step sisters and prince charming for my daughter. we love the breakfast there, just want to know about dinner.

It's been a few years but we were not at all crazy about dinner there. The food just didn't compare to their breakfast which we think is great (and still is). I just didn't care for the variety they had and thought it was overpriced for what was offered so we haven't gone back for dinner recently. (we were just there for breakfast last trip and love it;-)

If you're picky, plan on eating off the children's buffet (I do a bit there).

I rememember chicken marsala, sausage & peppers, a fish dish of some kind (didn't try it), maybe a pork dish in some kind of sauce (didn't try it), mashed sweet potatoes, a couple of asian-themed dishes (rice and something with it). The carving station usually has roast beef and another meat (turkey, pork loin).

The kids buffet has pizza, chicken wings/drummies (on the bone), corn, and I think mac 'n cheese. I actually don't remember strips on the kids section.

I tend to eat a lot of dessert there - there is quite a dessert sampling.

As far as if it's worth it - probably not for the food alone. It's Cinderella (for the young ones) and steps (for the older ones) that make this dinner "worth it", at least to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter