Dinner alone....

Grand Floridian Cafe. I'm trying to focus on reading on my phone. I usually like being alone but just feeling out of place.

Just enjoy people watching and loving every minute of being there. If you appear confident, people won't think twice about you,
but if you look uneasy or squirm around, they'll sense it and stare more. Sit there like you own the place.... because for now,
you do!!!

Just enjoy people watching and loving every minute of being there. If you appear confident, people won't think twice about you,
but if you look uneasy or squirm around, they'll sense it and stare more. Sit there like you own the place.... because for now,
you do!!!
This tbh

I didn't see this post last night, but I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Don't worry about what others might think. In fact, chances are they aren't thinking about you at all or even noticing you. Have a great time!

Ah yes. GFC will do that. Reasons for getting dinner to go then eat by the dock or lobby if the band or pianist are playing. :)

I used to eat dinner alone a lot when I was a college librarian and worked the night shift once or twice a week. I would usually take a book or magazine with me and read when I got tired of people watching. If I was polite and confident there were never any side glances or problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!