Dining with Disney "Tweens"

How about some DTD restaurants? Staying at OKW it is just a boatride away. We love T-rex and Rfc and we are all adults. Paradiso is nice and you can eat outside overlooking the water. WPE is the best CS option. IMO! Also you could eat at Boatwrights and stay to see Bobs show at POR. Very kid friendly and fun for all ages.
ESPN is a cool place if you are into sports. Good food and tv's everyplace. Even the bathrooms. The new splitsville bowling alley is opening soon. That could be an option too!
Hope you have a great time. Personally, I don't think I could stay in the World and not go to a park. I am weak and need my fix! Lol

Ooh, good to know. Thank you!

I looked at the Bluezoo menu again. We love seafood, and are always looking for great fresh fish (hard to get in Indiana!), but there are three foods I do not like... curry, cucumbers, and crab. I will eat just about anything else. Looks like the sauces for fresh fish include those three things. Does the menu rotate, or are those always the options? Anything else you would recommend? We are not sushi eaters.

It rotates. I won't eat a cucumber for all the tea in China and I have never had a problem negotiating the menu. For me, the scallop and short rib appetizer is a must. And I love the swordfish and seabass dishes as well. Not sure what menu you looked at. Here is one from the restaurant website, as opposed to Disney or Allears.
http://www.swandolphinmeetings.com/menus/restaurant_menus/bluezoo/

This one is not curry-heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter