Dining reviews - part two

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
3/2 – MK – lunch at Pecos Bill’s – kids had hot dogs, Dh a burger, and I had some wrap, maybe chicken or turkey. Average food.

Dinner – Rainforest Café. This was a last minuet decision. We arrived at 7pm checked in and were told the wait was 1 ½ hours. We kept the ressies, walked around, and were seated outside by 8pm. Since we’ve been to Rainforest before we didn’t mind not sitting inside. 1 kid had pizza, 1 had mozzarella sticks, I had the shrimp combo plate, and DH had a combo plate of steak, ribs, and shrimp. All was excellent!

3/3 – lunch at DQ – 1 kid had pizza, 1 had hot dog, DH had a burger, and I had a grilled chicken Pannini. Food was good.

Dinner at HDDR. We had a blast here. The food was good, the bread with sweet butter was excellent. Chicken was moist, ribs were good, but not as good as at Rainforest. Dessert was strawberry shortcake, which neither the kids or DH eat, oh well, more for me!!

¾ - Lunch at Le Cellier – kids had hot dogs (again) DH had burger (again) and I had the cheese soup. It was soooo good. We also enjoyed the pretzel bread. Had 2 extra orders of it. I kept dipping it in my soup.

Snack in France from the pastry shop. I had the Napoleon and DH had the chocolate cake. Yummy yummy yummy!!

Dinner at Boatwrights at POR – Kids had grilled cheese, DH had the steak, and I had the cheese ravioli. Food was good, although not very hungry after the pasteries from France.

3/5 – Breakfast at Chef Mickey’s – excellent food, great character interaction. We all had a blast.

Lunch – Pinnochio’s village – kids had hot dogs, DH a burger, and I had the cheese fries. Not very hungry after breakfast but need something to hold us over to dinner.

Dinner – O’Hanas. Excellent meal! Didn’t care for the steak, and didn’t try the pork, but the shrimp (which was messy) and the turkey were delicious. We had 6pm PSs but checked in at 5:40 and were seated immediately. Had a great view of the castle, and streeettched out dinner to watch Wishes.

Along the way we had lots of Mickey bars, the caramel apples were so good I brought one home with me, and lots of popcorn. All in all, no real complaints about the food.

For sharing,we love the HDDR also a must do each trip for us.::yes:: :wave2:

Thanks for sharing your reviews with us. We love carmel apples too. We had some great ones from mgm. May I ask where you got yours? Thanks.

Cali - I think it was on some type of roll, but not the normal seeded hamburger bun. More of a French bread type of roll.

MaryPoppins - at the confection store at MK. It's right on the corner of Main Street. Probably the best I have ever had!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter