Dining Reviews from last week!!

2minny

DIS Veteran
Ogas - no dining, but what a fun and unique place, we all enjoyed it, but we were all 21 and up. Very fun servers, fun drinks and great atmosphere to escape the heat for a bit! Highly recommend.
Cinderella's Royal Table - food was excellent - our table got Scallops and Steak and Chicken - all VERY good! The chicken was sooo flavorful! The desserts were super yummy! We got the cheesecake and clock strikes twelve chocolate dessert. Salad was yummy, soup was good too!! All the sides were flavorful and overall best tasting meal. But you pay the price! Only complaint - they don't give out wands and swords to the kids anymore, due to covid. Which is strange, they can sell them and they can deliver food and drinks to your table, just not a free toy.
Chef Mickeys - another crowd favorite. So much yummy food!! We loved the cheesy hashbrowns, cinnamon donut holes, pancakes.....really it was all fabulous! The characters were so fun and all of them came by your table, at a distance with the most interaction we had all week - dancing, pointing, posing. Really fun atmosphere.
Via Napoli - always a top pick for us, we love it. It's the place we can get the most for our money and the pizza is always soooo good! We all share two large pizzas and a salad (there are 8 of us) and it's the place we get out with the least expensive bill. Nice A/C in a hot park, great food, great atmosphere.
Tony's - it was good, no complaints, but we it just wasn't great. I'd heard it's like Olive Garden, but I don't think it's as good as Olive Garden. Very average. I think those that ordered fettuccine alfredo liked it, the rest was ok. They ate it but no one was excited. I wanted to like it, after so many bad reviews, but it was ok. Nice to be out of the heat. The fried cheese was ok, nothing great, small portion.
Polite Pig - sooo yummy, great bbq and I'm from Texas lol. We loved that place, went back twice.
Beaches and Cream - great walk from HS, and a great burger and and ice cream - nice break from the park - very good burger and fries and yummy ice cream. We all enjoyed that one!!
Sanaa - we got the bread service to go - very good - glad we tried it. Wish we had gotten all regular bread, the varieties of bread with the varieits of sauce was too much variety.
Sci Fi - great place -we always reserve this one and love it - burgers, turkey wraps, shakes - super good! Nice break from a hot park. Adam the manager, was not nice - very rude to guests and his employees. Extremely sarcastic to a guest, that I observed. Food and atmosphere was great!
We loved the eggrolls at the cart outside of Jungle Cruise and a coconut dolewhip in the same area (MK) - we loved the sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzels at Tomorrowland Terrace (MK) and we loved the chicken wing nachos near Dinoland (AK). We had some great snacks, along with our one big meal each day!

We leave in 3 weeks so thank you for this! I have alerts on in case an opening at Sanaa opens up as I've heard great things. How was your other food besides the bread service? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter