Dining Reviews-Better Late Than Never-12/06-Pictures, Galore!!!! Day 5 up 7/8/07

For dinner, we went to the Polynesian for a much anticipated dinner at 'Ohana. We asked to be seated by the window, so we could see Wishes. While waiting to be seated, I had a much anticipated drink. Stitch liked to take pictures looking like he had been drinking my drink. Typical 12 yr old. He thought it was so funny!

Loving your reviews and can't wait to hear the rest---but as someone who works with adolescents, your son with your drink worries me a little. It seems like you're doing a great job with your kids---the interest in adult beverages is just something to keep an eye on.

Thanks for the great reviews of O'Hana. :thumbsup2 We're heading there in Sept for the first time, and we're all really looking forward to it!

My DS15 thinks Columbia Harbour House is the bomb. (Go figure... he LOVES fried fish!)

pixiedust: Pixie dusting you again!! pixiedust:

Thanks for the review of the Hoop Dee Doo. We're going next month, I already made ADR's. Don't think our DS 15 and DS 13 would like being called up on stage. You know how teenagers are. Our DD 5 would probably be scared. I've read from a lot of people that the show is great. We're really looking forward to it.

Loving your reviews and can't wait to hear the rest---but as someone who works with adolescents, your son with your drink worries me a little. It seems like you're doing a great job with your kids---the interest in adult beverages is just something to keep an eye on.[/QUOTE]

lmbo, that's so silly.
OP, great review!! thanks for taking the time to write it.

Loving your reviews and can't wait to hear the rest---but as someone who works with adolescents, your son with your drink worries me a little. It seems like you're doing a great job with your kids---the interest in adult beverages is just something to keep an eye on.

Thanks so much for your concern for my son. Let me assure you though that he is perfectly normal. He just likes to have fun and play around, as preteens do. He is not headed for AA anytime soon, I hope. Again though, thanks for your concern.

Loving your reviews and can't wait to hear the rest---but as someone who works with adolescents, your son with your drink worries me a little. It seems like you're doing a great job with your kids---the interest in adult beverages is just something to keep an eye on.[/QUOTE]

lmbo, that's so silly.
OP, great review!! thanks for taking the time to write it.

Thanks for defending my post. I appreciate it!!!!

Enjoying the review so far!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks for the great reviews of O'Hana. :thumbsup2 We're heading there in Sept for the first time, and we're all really looking forward to it!

I hope you enjoy it! The potatoes are great!!!!

My DS15 thinks Columbia Harbour House is the bomb. (Go figure... he LOVES fried fish!)

pixiedust: Pixie dusting you again!! pixiedust:

Thanks again!!!!!

Thanks for the review of the Hoop Dee Doo. We're going next month, I already made ADR's. Don't think our DS 15 and DS 13 would like being called up on stage. You know how teenagers are. Our DD 5 would probably be scared. I've read from a lot of people that the show is great. We're really looking forward to it.

Have a great time!!!!

I love dole whips! can't wait to read more!

I did not even know what a dole whip was until I started reading this board. I am glad I do now.

Great reviews and pictures! I can't wait for more!:banana:

Thanks so much!!!!

Subscribing!! :thumbsup2

Thanks, more coming soon!

We started day 3 at MK. We planned to leave at lunch and take the bus to Pepper Market for lunch. Before leaving MK, I asked the boys if they wanted to have their dessert before lunch. They said yes, of course, so it was Dole Whip time. Goofy loves pineapple, so he was loving this dessert. He still talks about it 8 months later!!!

100_1227.jpg

Stitch is a big chocolate fan, so a chocolate whip was okay with him.

100_1228.jpg

Then it was off to Coronado Springs to have lunch at the Pepper Market. After a long walk ( we got off at the wrong stop), we finally found the PM. Stitch was in search of a big steak. This was a great value for the credit. It was kind of confusing, but we all ended up satisfied. Stitch got his steak, Goofy got a kids meal with fettucini alfredo, and I got the chinese combo. Mine was only so, so. The desserts were basically cookies, rice crispie treats, etc. We took ours home for later.

100_1231.jpg

100_1232.jpg

For dinner, we went to Epcot to try the teppanyaki dining room, in Japan. We had never been there, but enjoy the teppanyaki eatery we have here at home. I did not take any pictures, but it was a great meal. Try the seaweed salad sample they give. I thought it would be gross, but it was really quite tasty. We all enjoyed our meal here alot. It was not as entertaining, as the one at home, but we still had a great time.

Next up, Toy Story Pizza Planet and Concourse Steakhouse.

We started day 3 at MK. We planned to leave at lunch and take the bus to Pepper Market for lunch. Before leaving MK, I asked the boys if they wanted to have their dessert before lunch. They said yes, of course, so it was Dole Whip time. Goofy loves pineapple, so he was loving this dessert. He still talks about it 8 months later!!!

If you've got an Ice Cream maker at home you can buy the Dry Dole Whip mix off the web! Just wanted to let you know (PM me if you need any help).

--Mr. DB

I am enjoying your review...

I will NEVER understand anyone who doesn't like dessert!!!

Pepper Market looked good... too bad you didn't enoy it.

Keep up the report and keep the pictures coming!!!

Ms. H

I agree w/ the PP--this is just plain silly and a pretty rude comment.

I'm sure many of us used to take sips out of adult's beer cans when we were little--I certainly did, and I drink maybe twice a year.

Typical 12 year old behavior-you are right OP!

Great reviews, BTW!!

First of all, your children are adorable :goodvibes . I'm loving your trip report, can't wait to read more!

Thanks so much! I am so glad you like it!!!

these reviews are great...what fun pictures :)
thanks for sharing!

I am so glad to share the pictures with people who enjoy them! Thanks a bunch!!!!

If you've got an Ice Cream maker at home you can buy the Dry Dole Whip mix off the web! Just wanted to let you know (PM me if you need any help).

--Mr. DB

Thanks for the tip. Goofy would love to have dole whips at home!!!

I am enjoying your review...

I will NEVER understand anyone who doesn't like dessert!!!

Pepper Market looked good... too bad you didn't enoy it.

Keep up the report and keep the pictures coming!!!

Ms. H

Pepper Market is good, if you get the right thing. Next time, the steak is calling my name too!!! I am glad you are enjoying the reviews!

I agree w/ the PP--this is just plain silly and a pretty rude comment.

I'm sure many of us used to take sips out of adult's beer cans when we were little--I certainly did, and I drink maybe twice a year.

Typical 12 year old behavior-you are right OP!

Great reviews, BTW!!

Thanks for your support! I agree that a 12 yr old being silly does not a drinker make!!!!

Wow! Loving the reviews! You have adorable kids :) I am excited again about Ohana after seeing your pics. It looks like they are having a ball!!

p.s. if someone was truly concerned don't ya think they would have pm'ed you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter