Dining Review - 16 days in Feb March with an egg allergy from uk

Flower and Garden

I wont go into too much detail here because obviously the festival is well over.
Ordering with allergies was a bit of a pain - because there were no allergy menus which meant you had to wait in a line and then find out whether you could or could not have it.

They seem to have sorted this issue out with food and wine and you can actually get the allergy menus for the disney run booths online now which is really cool and means you can check before hand if you have 1 allergy. I've had a look out of interest and a lot of stuff doesnt have egg but there was one surprise which was the paneer - which does (this makes little sense as indian vegetarian means no eggs so odd choice)

We did the garden graze which was fully vegan. We found the vegan desserts to be better than the non vegan ones we had previously had. A bit more thought went into the flavour and they werent just sweet.

Best things we had were at trowel and trellis. The 'short rib' was incredible, and so was the chocolate cake. The lumpia was fine.
Another stand out was the cookie and cream pot in the land pavillion.

We did a few other bits as well. But they were really good.

The mango lime dolewhip at the end of the graze was my favourite flavour i had had.

Bull and Bear Waldorf

Last review but saving the best till last.

This meal was incredible. The servers were on point. The bread service melted in your mouth.

The steaks were cooked perfectly, the chips were perfectly seasoned and the mac and cheese were the best I'd ever had.

Yes it is pricey but I couldn't fault it - this was elevated, good simple food that deserved its price tag.

They were also absolutely brilliant with allergies.

If we went for 2 -3 weeks again I'd eat there twice despite the cost - and just knock off two Disney meals in favour of quick service if I wanted to justify the cost.

I believe it came to around $250 dollars with tip and tax. So around £210 at the time (due to the terrible exchange rate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter