Dining Reservations issue at DHS on 4/14

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to get Dinner Reservations at DHS on 4/14 between 5 and 7 PM. That is the galactic Nights event and DHS closes at 7 PM. I can't find an open reservation for that time frame. According to the cast member who booked my ticket, can't get into the Park until 5 PM with a Galactic Nights ticket. Do they stop taking reservations earlier for a Hard Ticket event? If not, I think they're booked up totally that night and should keep trying for them.

That is the galactic Nights event and DHS closes at 7 PM. I can't find an open reservation for that time frame. According to the cast member who booked my ticket, can't get into the Park until 5 PM with a Galactic Nights ticket. Do they stop taking reservations earlier for a Hard Ticket event?

People have been booking ADRs at DHS for those time periods since October 2016. It's entirely likely that everything is booked and has been for weeks.

People have been booking ADRs at DHS for those time periods since October 2016. It's entirely likely that everything is booked and has been for weeks.

That is what i was fearing as the worst case scenario. Will use a Reservation finder for that area then. Thanks for the help.

I actually booked a 6:10 reservation at Sci-Fi for 4/14 back in October (180 day mark), but we will probably let it go. We really were excited and wanted to stay for the SW fireworks, but just found out about this ticketed event. We can't afford $650 extra to stay for it. I'm trying to work out switching all my dining reservations with another day. We'd rather forgo SciFi and do Studios a different day, as long as we can switch out with Thursday plans. If I let go of the SciFi reservation I will post it in the canceled April ADR thread.

I just posted in the April canceled dining plans thread, we are going to cancel our dinner 4/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter