Dining Reservations in Downtown Disney

Cloe Colton

Registered
My DH and I will be driving to Disneyland after sightseeing in LA and don't really know what time we will make it to the area at. I was planning on just grabbing dinner from somewhere and possibly checking out Trader Sams if we can (staying at the Disneyland Hotel).

Are reservations a huge must for Downtown Disney? They usually are in Disney Springs and just wondering if I should prepare for Earl of Sandwich for dinner or if we'd be able to get into Splitsville or Ballast Point that night (Thursday 11/14) without a long wait?

TIA!

I don't know how necessary it is but I roll with a few picky eaters and those that get hangry, so the wait times don't work for us. So I always opt to get a reservation because it makes our life easier and usually, reservations aren't terribly hard to get.

I don't know how necessary it is but I roll with a few picky eaters and those that get hangry, so the wait times don't work for us. So I always opt to get a reservation because it makes our life easier and usually, reservations aren't terribly hard to get.

My worry with making a reservation is that I don't want to feel rushed getting to it and we might do Trader Sams then dinner or put our names down and then go grab something to eat. Are reservations easy to get like night of?

Are reservations easy to get like night of?

Often yes. We make reservations last unite day of quite a bit once we make a decision and know our timing. Does not always work out for first choice but there are typically always lots of options for walkups if not

My worry with making a reservation is that I don't want to feel rushed getting to it and we might do Trader Sams then dinner or put our names down and then go grab something to eat. Are reservations easy to get like night of?

Yes, as ParkHopper mentioned. You may not get your first choice, but there's still lots of options available in the area. In the past years, I've been able to quickly alter reservations via the app as well (which is so helpful).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter