Dining reservations and Mickeys a very merry Christmas

GinaC124

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if you have a dining reservation in MK on a night that is Mickeys very merry Christmas do you need tickets for the event as well? We have tickets for Mickeys Christmas but for a night other then the scheduled dining. This is our first time in Disney so we are very new to all of this. Thank you in advance!

depending on the time. If your ADR falls into the restricted time period yes, you must have tickets for that night's event

OK yes our dining reservation is at 8:50pm so definitely falls within the time of the event. Do you know if we already purchased Mickeys very merry Christmas for another night if you can switch nights?

only if there are open adrs

you may want to rethink an ADR during the party. You are paying a lot for the party and will miss the events you are paying extra for (parade, fireworks)
up to you, but we usually eat early or do CS. It's all about the party activities!

Yes, you must have a ticket.
You can call and see if Disney will change the night of your party tickets but I would not book an ADR during the party. You will miss the events that you are paying extra for.

Is anyone else having issues reserving Cinderella's? I was able to book Be Our Guest (cancelled after), but it keeps giving me an error message when I get to the end of booking Cinderella. I called earlier, and the very unhelpful representative said it was full, though I keep getting different available times every time I check. I really don't want to miss out on this, especially since you have to have the ticket already purchased...I just can't fathom someone cancelling this one.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Sorry this reply is late. I found that you have to call to reserve reservations for MVMCP. Not sure why at that time they said everything was full. Hope you got your reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter