dining plan upgrade

pixxi

Mouseketeer
We booked a bounce back offer last fall for free dining. We upgraded to the regular plan (counter/sit down/snack).

I just called WDW to see about downgrading since I though it was over $1000 for our family to upgade. They told me it was just shy of $700 for my family (4 adults, 2 children) for 9 days. Does that seem right?

We booked a bounce back offer last fall for free dining. We upgraded to the regular plan (counter/sit down/snack).

I just called WDW to see about downgrading since I though it was over $1000 for our family to upgade. They told me it was just shy of $700 for my family (4 adults, 2 children) for 9 days. Does that seem right?

Looks about right to me...$18 for adults and $2.84 for kids per night to upgrade from QS to DDP.

would someone be able to upgrade upgrade to the DDP and how much would it go up a day?

If you mean go from the QSDP to the DxDDP, the cost during non-peak would be $62.39 per adult per night and $12.52 per child per night. There is a sticky over on the Dining Plan forum that gives the upgrade costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!