dining plan question

~April~

Mouseketeer
I set everything up through a travel agent, and just now noticed that my 11 and 12 year old boys are considered adults on the dinning plan. My 12 year old this is not an issue for but my 11 year old would never consume an adult size meal, would he still be able to order off of the childs menu? Of course I know I have to pay for him as an adult but can he order off of the childs menu or is that frowned upon?

Anyone can order off the children's menu - even you! :thumbsup2

The only negative to this is that you are then not getting a great value on the dining plan. You're paying adult prices for children's menu portions and offerings. Some would advise not to get the dining plan in this case because it would come out cheaper for you to pay out of pocket. But, if you are not concerned about overpaying, I wouldn't worry.

Yes- my daughter has done this before because she did not like the choices on the adult menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter