Dining Plan Question

Beaniesmg

Mouseketeer
I've never used the dining plan, but have it booked for February. I'm not one to set reservations ahead but I have made a few. If we can't use all our TS meals, can we use a QS in place of it? I know it's not economical, but just wondering if we could?
Thanks!

I've never used the dining plan, but have it booked for February. I'm not one to set reservations ahead but I have made a few. If we can't use all our TS meals, can we use a QS in place of it? I know it's not economical, but just wondering if we could?
Thanks!

Yes, per Disney rules as of Jan 1,2012, you can use one TS credit for an even exchange of one CS meal anywhere on property.

For sure try to use that table service if it all possible, that was some of our best experiences, whereas the quick service wasn't bad but can't compare in any way to table service quality..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter