Dining Plan Info

mouseplanner

Mouseketeer
I had not even considered the dining plan for our upcoming trip in May but after reading so many posts about it I thought I should at least research it. Can anyone provide a link to the most comprehensive info on the dining plan, costs and how it works? Thanks so much!!

I think once you get past the "exclusions" issue, it is very hard to pass-up. Check it out.

mouseplanner said:
I had not even considered the dining plan for our upcoming trip in May but after reading so many posts about it I thought I should at least research it. Can anyone provide a link to the most comprehensive info on the dining plan, costs and how it works? Thanks so much!!

Plan make sense for most people, there are virtually no exclusions. Reasons not to buy the plan;

1) You can book a room at a deeply discounted rate such as a FL resident rate, AP rate or CM rate which excludes purchase of the dining plan.

2) You have a 9 year old that eats adult meals and you don't want to eat in the buffets.

3) You have a family member, maybe an 11 year old, that eats very little.

4) You're on a diet or are just a light eater and typically either don't order appetizers and dessert or just share 1 or 2 for the entire family.

5) You're on a "commando mode" and really don't care to do very many TS meals.

6) You're doing an Orlando vacation and plan to be eating a lot of your meals offsite. In that case you might consider splitting your trip and staying offsite for part of your trip.

If you plan to eat at least one CS and one TS meal per day you'll almost certainly at least get "your monies" worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter