Dining Plan for Members (MDE)

Lothlórien

Living the Mouse Dream
We are DVC members and never do the dining plan. We do not see the value in it when we have other discounts available.

Much to our surprise, expecting nothing from our feedback about some issues from a previous trip, we were given the QS dining plan at no charge for our entire stay.

DVC Member Services called and told me it is added to my reservation, but I cannot see it in MDE. Is that normal for DVC reservations?

Yes, that's normal. The dining plan does not show up in MDE. When you check-in at the hotel, the front desk can give you print out of your credits.

We have learned to double check any non visible items with MS. Send them an email and ask if there is a dining plan attached to the reservation. You don't need to tell them the story, just ask the question and see what they say. We also check everything 30 days from check in.

In the past items that were supposed to be on the reservations weren't.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter