Dining Plan Dates

J. Worthington Foulfellow

Earning My Ears
Hi all-

Because this Dining Plan stuff confuses me, I bow to you experts and ask a probably dumb question...

My travelling companion booked our trip. We decided on the regular dining plan. I am arriving in Orlando on March 13 in the afternoon, and she will be arriving very early in the morning on the 14th. We are in separate rooms in the same resort and both have 4 day passes.

Since I am checking in a day earlier, do I have an extra day of the dining plan, or does it go with the park tickets?

I apologize if this is a redundant (or just plain stupid) question.

The dining plan is based on the number of nights you are staying at your resort...so you will have one extra "day" of the dining plan.

Park tickets have nothing to do with the DDP, other than a ticket is required to dine at an in-park restaurant.

Hi all-

We decided on the regular dining plan. I am arriving in Orlando on March 13 in the afternoon, and she will be arriving very early in the morning on the 14th. We are in separate rooms in the same resort and both have 4 day passes.

Since I am checking in a day earlier, do I have an extra day of the dining plan, or does it go with the park tickets?
The dining plan is based on the number of nights you are booked at your resort. Your reservation starts on March 13.

Since you said you are "checking in a day earlier" it sounds like your friend's resort reservation doesn't start until March 14. Note that hotel reservations don't roll over until 6 AM so your friend's room won't be available until after that time. If she's arriving earlier than that and wants to be in her room upon arrival she will need to book a room starting on March 13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter