Dining plan credits on one card for several rooms

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
We travel once a year with a group of people with developmental disabilities. All together we are a group of 10 staying in 5 rooms. Every trip we go we have the dining plan but it is always a hassle because I am in charge of holding all the room keys for entry into the parks and dining, it would be simple if they loaded all 10 people's credits on each card but they split them up by room. Is there a way to get around this? I have asked but to no avail, but I know that sometimes all CMs don't know all the details so I wondered if I talked to the right person if it could be done. It's simply a convenience thing and not have to swipe 10 different cards to check balances.

It'll be separated by room, as long as the rooms have different resort reservation numbers. That means one key card per room will be needed for payment.

If they can't put all the rooms you book on a single resort reservation number, then there's no way to have all the rooms' credits accessible from a single card. But you only need one card from each room. So you only need to swipe 5 cards, not 10 cards.

It'll be separated by room, as long as the rooms have different resort reservation numbers. That means one key card per room will be needed for payment.

If they can't put all the rooms you book on a single resort reservation number, then there's no way to have all the rooms' credits accessible from a single card. But you only need one card from each room. So you only need to swipe 5 cards, not 10 cards.

Is it possible to put all the rooms on one reservation? I wish the TA would do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter