• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Line-Up

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I finally finished planning out our dining schedule (part of enjoying vacations is the dining to us! :) So here's what we're planning, hope we aren't disappointed.
Day One - MGM
BW Bakery - Breakfast - I can't wait for this one
ABC Commissionary - Lunch
Rosies/Catalina Eddies - Dinner

Day Two - MK
Main Street Bakery - Breakfast
Columbia Harbor House - Lunch
Crystal Palace - Dinner

Day Three - EPCOT
BW Bakery - Breakfast (can you tell we're addicted)
Le Cellier @ Canada - Lunch
ESPN Zone - Dinner

Day Four - Non Park Day
Spoodles - Breakfast
Luna Park Poolside (weather permitting) - Lunch
Big River Grille & Brewing Works - Dinner (do we make PS for this)

Day Five - AK
BW Bakery - Breakfast (can you say 10lbs? LOL)
Tusker House - Lunch (is this still open? - I hope so)
Boma!!!!! @ AK LODGE - Dinner

I think I'm looking as forward to eating as I am to vacationing! It's a good thing I've been dieting for the last month!

Love your choices... but...

My experience with ABC Comm. at MGM was a little disappointing. I guess it was just me 'cause DW thought it was good. Hopefully, it's changed, but I'd recommend 50's PTC or Sci-Fi over ABC Comm. JMO.

Everything else sounds wonderful. Okay, I gotta go -- starting to drool all over the keyboard... :p

Thanks for your input Steve. We have eaten there before, it was okay, I liked it cause I could get veggie stuff and because it's quick and sort of in the center of everything. Hopefully, we won't be too disappointed.

Big River Grille & Brewing Works - Dinner (do we make PS for this)

I don't believe they take PSs. The few times we've eaten there, it's been a short wait.:D

I LOVE eating at WDW!!

Friends ask me if I go to WDW to see attractions or to eat:p

I think Mattsmom is right-Big River dosen't take PS, but the wait (if any) should be short.
Be sure to have a Wowzer's Wheat while you're there!!

What's a Wowzer Wheat? Sounds interesting....
I've been hungry planning these meals (and dieting) for the past month, I may just set the record for food intake in a week! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter