Dining ? for 9/30 Cruisers

disneylady

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are taking his parents and his grandparents on a cruise beginning September 30th. We booked back in March and were given Main dining due to two family members being on chemotherapy (can't wait until late evening to eat) while at sea. Now, his aunt (63 year old sister to the dad that is terminally ill) and her daughter have booked, but Main dining is full. They have been placed on a waiting list.

Does anyone know what the chances are of getting the 2 of them into Main dining with us? What are the chances that someone in Main dining will want to move to Late dining?

As a general rule, for Caribbean cruises, the first dining is more popular. I suggest that you (or your travel agent) contact DCL and explain the situation to them. Because you can't all move to second seating due to a medical need, they might be able to work with the dining assignment people between now and your cruise and accommodate you. The cast member who answers the phone likely can't help you, but a supervisor may well be able to do so. DCL is very nice about accommodating medical needs.

If this doesn't work (and hopefully it did!), go to where they are taking requests for changes in dining as soon as you board and see if they can move the members of your group who have the second seating to the first seating.

Good luck!
:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter