Dining, fastpasses, and wishes :)

nikkispurrell

Earning My Ears
I have a dining reservation at magic kingdom in April for 5:55 pm. I have fast passes booked in tomorrowland at 6:55pm, 7:55pm, and 8:55pm.

I have no idea how wishes works or how easily it can be watched (other than recognizing main street will be really crowded!).

Is it possible to do the dining with 3 fastpasses and then "move toward" the hub and watch? I'm not looking for a perfect spot, but would like to have a decent view.

Or should I forego some (or all?) of the fastpasses and line up for wishes somewhere?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
What time is Wishes? If it is at 9:00 then you will miss the beginning due to the 8:55 FP. As long as the park is not packed you should be able to work your way to a decent spot if you are not late.

I believe their 8:55 FP will be until 9:55 so I would just watch wishes first and then move on to that last fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter