Dining at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Yes or No?

This place used to be our must do dining place. Last trip there, it was on a honeymoon return and stay for our daughter and new son in law, we met them there after their cruise, we had the worst obnoxiuos waitress I've ever met. Besides being too personal, very rude and came back to our table only once, adding item to our dinner we never ordered, screwing up the bill by adding those item not ordered but brought to the table and then refusing to delete those items from the bill until we gave her our credit card first we had it with that place. Either she wanted to save some steps taking the original bill and our credit card or what, I wanted a corrected bill brought out for our inspection before I'ld give her my credit card for corrected meal.

Brought this to the attention of a manager on how her people skills we insulting and rude and her conduct with my bill was uncalled for. Neither here nor there, she had ruined the whole experience and evening at one of the up scale places we like to dine, especially on a new marriage occasion. Manager corrected the bill and apologized but it was her mistake and rudeness than we hated. I made sure to confront her before leaving and explain her rudeness and gave her a nickle tip, which I told the manager that I refused to include in the corrected bill.

Other dinners there have been the best, and for the price of their food and decor, a person like her should not be working there. She has ruined our like for this resturant and we will probably seek another place to eat.

Enjoy you meal there, the steaks are by far the best ever but be wary of the servers, and I know it was only one bad apple but for me thats enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter