Dining at Polynesian if we arent staying there

Im sure if you can make reservations you should be able to go there and eat. No monorail service currently from what I understand the station is being redone

Im sure if you can make reservations you should be able to go there and eat. No monorail service currently from what I understand the station is being redone

You can take the monorail to the TTC and walk, it's not very far. If you take Disney transportation you don't need an ADR. If you're driving/ridesharing you may need to show an ADR to be let in.

We're local and eat at resort TS restaurants a couple of times per month. We drive, and I have the reservation pulled up on my phone in My Disney Experience as well as a photo ID ready, and they wave us right in.

We're local and eat at resort TS restaurants a couple of times per month. We drive, and I have the reservation pulled up on my phone in My Disney Experience as well as a photo ID ready, and they wave us right in.
Is there any problem getting around with all of the construction that is going on?

Is there any problem getting around with all of the construction that is going on?

There are some entrances/pathways blocked with various constructions walls and such, but it is generally easy enough to get around.

There is abundant work in the monorail station/Grand Ceremonial House entrance area and around some longhouses though, so just manage expectations. Maybe not the time to visit if want to see Poly looking its best.

We had a breakfast ADR at Kona Cafe last week. No problem driving in, and just a short walk from parking lot to restaurant. Tonga toast was great and chef made it vegan on request. Highly recommend!

You can take the monorail to the TTC and walk, it's not very far. If you take Disney transportation you don't need an ADR. If you're driving/ridesharing you may need to show an ADR to be let in.
In the many years we stayed at the Poly we often walked from/to the TTC. There is also a resort launch but I can't comment on whether it is currently operating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter