Dining at Enchanted Garden: Dinner Review on the Disney Dream

Great balanced review, all, loved it! (But I love all things food related!) :) LOL at Pete's doing the "rabbit ears" to Steve. And the only thing more shocking than Pete loving the tuna would be ME loving it!! (All my friends know my motto "If it swims in the sea, it ain't for me!")
Happy belated birthday to @Tyler Crouch !! :bday:

Last edited:

I enjoyed this review. With each dining review with Pete and Katrina, I learn so much about keto and gluten. I believe that special dietary requests highlight the quality of ones potential dining experience. I was surprised the server inquired about the dietary restrictions, asking if it was a lifestyle or medical condition.

Great review! I love these reviews that are "in the moment" because you get such great reactions. Pete's face eating that tuna was fantastic. I feel like we get more specific details as well like how the wait staff was lacking (didn't get the creamer). Excellent episode!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter