Dining at Enchanted Garden: Dinner Review on the Disney Dream

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Jul 9, 2018.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

Pete, Steve, Katrina, and Tyler dine and share their thoughts on Enchanted Garden, one of the rotation restaurants on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship.

We also have a fantastic written review of this dining experience that includes lots of photos of the meal!

Dining at Enchanted Garden: Dinner Review on the Disney Dream

galaxygirl76 and WebmasterMaryJo like this.
  2. Lori74

Lori74 DIS Veteran

Thank you Jackie!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Alicenwonderment

Alicenwonderment DIS Veteran

Nice job guys!!! Did Pete roll his eyes when he was ordering the veggies? :sad2::rotfl2:

5. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Great balanced review, all, loved it! (But I love all things food related!) :) LOL at Pete's doing the "rabbit ears" to Steve. And the only thing more shocking than Pete loving the tuna would be ME loving it!! (All my friends know my motto "If it swims in the sea, it ain't for me!")
    Happy belated birthday to @Tyler Crouch !! :bday:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Alicenwonderment likes this.
  6. Will CPA

Will CPA Earning My Ears

I enjoyed this review. With each dining review with Pete and Katrina, I learn so much about keto and gluten. I believe that special dietary requests highlight the quality of ones potential dining experience. I was surprised the server inquired about the dietary restrictions, asking if it was a lifestyle or medical condition.

7. MasonDuo

MasonDuo Mouseketeer

Great review! I love these reviews that are "in the moment" because you get such great reactions. Pete's face eating that tuna was fantastic. I feel like we get more specific details as well like how the wait staff was lacking (didn't get the creamer). Excellent episode!

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  8. Lori74

Lori74 DIS Veteran

the animators palate review is out now

9. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

SorcererHeidi and Lori74 like this.