Dining at Enchanted Garden: Dinner Review on the Disney Dream

The sea bass and pea risotto is amazing....... I could eat that risotto all day long!

God bless the server team that had to deal with this table...whew. Wish I could follow them around all day picking apart every single thing they do and say and rate them based on my personal opinion.

**I apologize for this post - I was having a rough day and took it out on the disboards. Please disregard my comment**

Last edited:

God bless the server team that had to deal with this table...whew. Wish I could follow them around all day picking apart every single thing they do and say and rate them based on my personal opinion.

"This table" are the owners of this site. They do reviews for a living and are the reason DIS exists.

Jackie do you know if they will they be posting other reviews about this cruise and the remaining restaurant?
I believe they will; they're just going to space things apart a little bit from what I'm understanding. :goodvibes

I believe they will; they're just going to space things apart a little bit from what I'm understanding. :goodvibes

Perfect. I'll keep an eye out for the other videos. Hopefully the do one on the quick service restaurants, I don't think I've ever seen a video on those.

I hope they do also. Even though I have dined at the mdrs I like seeing the actual entrees to determine if it’s something I might like to order or not in the future.

I appreciate their honest commentary. It does seem like the majority of their food complaints centered around the dishes they modified to fit their dietary needs. (Cucumber roll was missing something (the sauce,) wedge salad was simple (asked for the toppings to be removed.)

I was most concerned about the comments on service. I wonder if they tried to address the issue and if it improved later on subsequent nights.

I liked the food commentary.

On the service side I do wonder about the rushed comments. There’s over 21 minutes of recording in the restaurant during the meal; which I would consider substantial. Given how a dining room of that size must time their courses I’m not sure it’s fair to say the server was at fault for interrupting them often. That’s a lot of recording time for a server to work around- especially the first night when things are already longer with introductions etc. I believe they said it was already an hour and a half long and that was before dessert so I’m taking the rushed and interruptions criticism as more subjective than what I would consider poor service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter