Dining and Park Tickets

brettcw23

DIS Dad #722 Pittsburgh, PA
We are getting a 2 BR villa and Deluxe Studio at BLT. We are taking our family (me, wife and 2 DD's) along with my sister-in-law's fam and my mother in law.

8 of use are staying in the 2 BR villa and 2 are staying in the Studio.

My question(s)...can we split up the dining...I buy for my family, my sis-in-law buys for her family...even though we are staying in the same room?

Park tickets...my sis-in-law wants to know if she can buy her park tickets one at a time? In other words, as they have the money, buy a ticket until they have all 5 for their family.

The dining credits are lumped together for all folks on the reservation, you can not separate the credits. However, you can each pay for your dining plans. If you are a DVC Member, simply put the amount of your dining on your credit card, and have your sister in law's credit card info when you call. They must both be paid at the same time.

If you are NOT DVC members and are renting the reservaiton for the two bedroom, you would both need to supply the DVC owner with a means of paying for the dining plan when it is added to the reservation.

But again, the dining credits themselves are lumped together for the entire room.

As far as park tickets, it doesn't matter. DVC does not require the park tickets to be purchased as part of a dining package, though you will need tickets to enter a park, of course. You may treat the ticket media any way you wish.

My wife and I are DVC members.

OK, I think it makes sense. When you say reservation, you mean everyone staying in the room, correct? So we'd order the dining plan for everyone at the same time but could split up the costs amongst different credit cards?

The park tickets makes sense.

Last question...we are used to having the Key to the Kingdom...booking this all separate...does that mean multiple cards are required or will the put it all on one at check-in?

My wife and I are DVC members.

OK, I think it makes sense. When you say reservation, you mean everyone staying in the room, correct? So we'd order the dining plan for everyone at the same time but could split up the costs amongst different credit cards?

Yes, that is correct.

The park tickets makes sense.

Last question...we are used to having the Key to the Kingdom...booking this all separate...does that mean multiple cards are required or will the put it all on one at check-in?

DDP is automatically added to the room keys. You may bring your park tickets to the resort concierge desk, and they can transfer them to your keys.

If you subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter and go through the special link to undercover tourist site you can save some money on park tickets. This may help your SIL. Maybe she could put the money in an envelope as she gets it and then order the tickets - with Undercover Tourist there is no shipping charge so she could also order them one at a time if that would help. have a magical trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter