Differences between Deluxe and Premium Plan

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
I know the differences with the water craft rentals and golf. My real question is the difference in the meal structure.

For the deluxe dining plan you get three meals it does not specify whether breakfast lunch or dinner.
With the premium it seems you have to use 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner.

What happens with this for example:

1900 park fare in the morning for breakfast would be 1 credit, our only other reservation is for dinner at Narcoossee's which would be 2 credits. Are we allowed to use our lunch and dinner for that night to make the 2 credits? Or do we end up using a dinner credit from another night?

I hope that makes sense. We mostly made breakfast and dinner reservations and no lunch. We are trying to decide between the deluxe and premium package and are unsure which one would allow us to eat at our reservations without paying out of pocket. The majority of our dinner reservations are for restaurants that require 2 credits.

Help please!

Teresa

My understanding is that ALL restaurants are worth 1 credit on the premium. Also some restaurants that are not on the deluxe plan would be available on the dining plan if you have platinum. I think it excludes Victoria and Alberts.

On the premium plan, all restaurants are 1 credit, including signature restaurants. There should be no need for any oop dining on the premium, except alcohol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter