Difference in Value and Regular Studio AKV rooms?

mhanback

Mouseketeer
I know the value studio rooms are smaller, but does anyone know where the extra room is taken away from? I stayed in a Savanna Studio last year and am considering Value this year...anyone have pictures of a value or any experience here?
Thanks!

The one place I remember (I looked when I transfered from value to savannah studio) is here-
DSCF0959.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

The Value studio will be about 3 feet shorter than the other Jambo House studios (Standard View, Savanna View and Concierge). The kitchenette and bathroom area are the same size. The length difference is in the living/sleeping area. As Simba's Mom's photos show, you don't get the little storage bench in the Value studio because it doesn't fit. Here are floor plans showing the difference:

81115ValueStudioComparison.GIF

I've had a value studio with less room between the thermostat and the furniture. How I was expected to adjust the temp was beyond me, I'm glad I didn't have to. I called MS and complained when I got home, maybe they moved the furniture a bit. Were you able to adjust the thermostat, Simba's mom?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Were you able to adjust the thermostat, Simba's mom?

Bobbi:goodvibes

...Or open that in-room safe? There does not appear to be much room there.

We have a value studio booked for one night and then 4 nights in a value 1BR. I don't even plan on unpacking in the studio and I will have bell services hold our checked luggage until we check in to the 1BR the next day. We'll need to optimize our space.

Thanks for posting those pictures. They are the only ones I have ever seen from any of the value rooms. Now, if we could just get some shots of the value 1BR....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter