Difference in Cat 4A Sleeps 4 vs 5

tartemis

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. Could anyone tell me what is the difference between Cat 4A rooms that sleep 4 versus 5 (other than the obvious difference that one sleeps 4 versus 5) on the Dream?

I just found out that the two rooms we have booked (9092 and 9094) only sleep 4 and I'm wondering if I want to change to rooms that sleep 5. We won't have 5 people in either room, but if the rooms that sleep 5 are somehow bigger (or more desirable in another way), I still may want to change.

Thanks!

They are the same overall size but the one that sleeps 4 does not have the murphy bed, therefore there is actually a small amount more of floor space in that room.

Yes, you'll actually have a little bit MORE room in the ones you have since there will be no murphy bed. In the photo below (of a 5 person cabin), the 'cabinet' next to the pack and play by the door to the verandah is the murphy bed. Our adjoining cabin (sorry, no photo) was a 4 person cabin and did not have this 'cabinet' at all. So there was a little more space and it felt more open from the couch/bed to the verandah windows/door. I'd definitely keep the rooms you have if you don't actually NEED the 5th bed.

b2f932fe.jpg

The only reason you may want one that sleeps 5 is for the sleeping 'assignments'.

I'm traveling with two friends and there is no bed sharing and no climing into a bunk! So we need the bed, couch/bed and Murphy bed.

Thanks, guys. You are awesome! That's exactly the info that I needed. Looks like we will be staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter