Difference between sitting and standing Wishes dessert party?

cyb

Mouseketeer
Besides $20 are the locations much different, which do you recommend?

We did the Tomorrowland Dessert Party way before the other party became an option, and about 15 minutes prior to fireworks time, people started standing up against the railing so IMO you really need to be standing either way.

Reactions: cyb
do the garden view it is cheeper and much better view

I second this. The plaza viewing area is directly in front of the castle, not off to one side. And you can stay seated and enjoy your desserts until just a few minutes before Wishes, so there's minimal standing.

I did the Tomorrowland last June and found the view of the Castle show blocked some but didn't have issues with people standing in front of me or anything. I do not ever see me doing the Tomorrowland view again. I have booked the Plaza view for the new show on May 12th mainly so that i wouldn't have to fight the crowds for a spot hours ahead of time. But what I can tell the view as other have said is much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter