Diet breath

Freesia123

DIS Veteran
I'm on day three if weight way hers and my breath is terrible. I've heard it's all the toxins being released but was wondering if there is any way to deal with it? It comes from my tummy and not my mouth so brushing my teeth and mouthwash help to a certain extent but not 100%

Wow! Just looked it up! Thank you so much for providing me an answer. I never thought that I was doing a low carb diet but in retrospect I guess I was / am. Ill up the carbs a bit and hope it goes away! Thank you!!

If following Weightwatchers, it shouldn't really be ketosis, as we still eat plenty of carbs. Not so much grain-based but still lots of fruit and veg.

What sort of thing are you eating, in particular different to before? Are you remembering to drink plenty?

The biggest issue I've always found when switching back on to WW has been the slightly lively tummy due to filling up on free fruit and veg!

In the early days of weightwatchers it's easy to be in the honeymoon phase and not eat enough. Read your materials, eat all your points, and consider eating your weekly points too.

I've had days of the icky diet breath when I'm not eating all my points. It isn't something that continues once you've worked our how to eat enough and get out of the honeymoon phase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter