Diesel fuel savings

• Stork

Earning My Ears
    Anyone with a diesel needs to watch this, be sure to watch full length for the details:
    tripleb...can you PM me with your info? I'm filling out the TSD Logistics application and apparently you'll get credit for referring me to them.

Teamubr

Formerly racing around the country.
    Thanks for this!

I have the Pilot/FJ card. When I was racing and towing big stuff all over the country, this would have com in handy. I only put about 8,000 miles a year on the truck now, but it would still be helpful on those Disney trips.

Same request as Stork. PM me your details and I'll put you in as the referral source.

j

• jaredjohn4

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
    Thanks for sharing. I have the FlyingJ/RV card that works great on Teamubr's recommendation, but we are looking at a trip through a state that doesn't have FlyingJ. Signed up this morning. Looks like it will really fill the void on some trips.

Stork

Earning My Ears
    Thanks for sharing. I have the FlyingJ/RV card that works great on Teamubr's recommendation, but we are looking at a trip through a state that doesn't have FlyingJ. Signed up this morning. Looks like it will really fill the void on some trips.
    Seems that even after the P-FJ merger years ago there are still significant gaps in the distance between their way stations in some states. Hope this new card helps.

Stratman50th

Earning My Ears
    Thanks for the info! I'm going to apply today. I already have the Pilot/Flying J RV card but I have needed fuel and ended up having to use a credit card because no Pilot/FJ. I have a Loves about 3 miles from my house and it would be nice to fill up before a trip and not have to put anything on a CC. Glad I don't have to mess with DEF!

tripleb

Mouseketeer
    This card "should" give you a greater discount than the Pilot/Flying J card.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates