Did you see the teaser last night for 24?

KayleeUK said:
.............are you hooked already??

Didn't think much of Jack's hair :rotfl:

Its not Jack, its "Frank" :-)

Im up to episode 6 (inclusive) so far, its looking to be the best series yet. Sky arent going to be that far behind this year from a broadcasting point of view, so thats good progress.

KayleeUK said:
Repeated on Tuesday Sky 1 9pm :) It does indeed Florence

Thanks Kaylee ~ I will need to remember to watch this :goodvibes

Which series is this - 4 or 5?

I've just purchased series 3 and 4 from Play (£17.99 each :) ).

Just started watching series 3.

Goofyish said:
Which series is this - 4 or 5?

I've just purchased series 3 and 4 from Play (£17.99 each :) ).

Just started watching series 3.

This is 5 Tim.

I got the box set 1 to 4 for Christmas, have seen 1 & 2 so far.
To be honest it's best if you have seen season 4 - 5 sort of follows on.

Minniespal said:
I missed it ~ does it look good Kaylee?

The trailer was good, but Jack's hair looked awful. I'm looking forward to the 2 hour episode on Sunday

I really wish I had started watching this but I didnt, May borrow a mates season1 then I can decide if I like it enough to buy the box sets.

:sunny:

Jodie

ely3857 said:
I really wish I had started watching this but I didnt, May borrow a mates season1 then I can decide if I like it enough to buy the box sets.

:sunny:

Jodie

To be honest I got 1-4 box sets for Christmas and whilst it has sort of got me hooked, there are 7 discs for each season , so you can imagine how long it will take to watch them.
Season 5 sort of follows on from 4 also, I actually picked up a magazine recently interviewing Keifer that spoilt a few things for me that I hadn't seen because I hadn't watched season 4.
And if you try and watch disc after disc it does get a bit hard going to be honest - it would be much better just watching 1 a week I think like with season 5.

DH gave up on the midway through Season3 and because of this we didn't see any of Season 4. DH saw the teaser and wants to watch the new series. :confused3

Please would someone be so kind as to PM me with what the secret is and anything else from season 4 we need to know!

Thanks

Thanks Mandy & Florence xx

Don't forget it starts tonight with a double episode at 9pm, I know I won't be around here much tonight :)

Looking forward to it Mandy ~ I've Sky+ it so I won't forget.

I Sky + too so I can catch this although I'm sure I'll be totally lost as I haven't seen it before. I figured I must be missing out on something special though so I wanted to watch the series from episode 1. Happy watchging to all right now,

Claire xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter