Did you say nose picker or nose peeker? Our April 2021 trip! Update 8/19** complete!

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my newest TR, It has been 15 months since my last one. Sounds like I am introducing myself at an AA meeting, lol
😂

My name is Caroline and I will be the author of this TR.

I try to write a TR for every trip we make. This is such a nice way to relive our trips!

I absolutely love everything Disney, I love the history, nostalgia, being in the bubble, escaping from the real world, and the planning! Disney makes us happy, doesn’t it?

This trip was a long time coming because of the p word, let’s not say the word haha 😂

We had to cancel 5 trips over the last year, that was tough for a 3-4x a year Disney visitor. The first 2 were because WDW was closed and the other 3 were related to our comfort and safety level.

We did feel safer now being fully vaccinated. This trip was 9 nights. 4/20-4/29. We stayed 7 nights at WDW and 2 nights at Universal.

I travel with my daughter, her name is Andi, she is a 3rd year college student and recently turned 21, yay! Drinking age 🍸🍻 Here she is with Hammer, he absolutely loves her, Buddy photobombed
119F505E-85F3-46DC-89B8-D396F0046697.jpeg
She loves Disney as much as her mom, maybe a little more. We always travel together and really enjoy our trips together. We have been the traveling duo since 2011. I actually have lost count of the number of trips but it is many! Well over 20.

We actually have 2 more members of our family, Joe (husband/dad) and Jack (my favorite son), these two are not big Disney/Florida fans, say what! I know something went wrong there, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🤷‍♀️🙀

The mother/daughter trips came about because of this. Joe and Jack have been to WDW twice and think they saw it all, wow are they misinformed, 😂. I’m hoping to get both of them back down to our happy place again soon!

Okay, on with the rest of the introductions!

I am a nurse in real life and this past year has been stressful, to say the least! Planning, the DIS, and watching Disney videos has helped me stay sane during this time! Here I am in my first castle picture without a mask
A41E0EE1-EA1B-454C-8685-A8D4685C54EC.jpeg
Current favorites of mine at this time

Resort: Yacht Club and Grand Floridian

Park: Animal Kingdom

Princess: Belle

Character: Minnie

Lounge: Nomad

Ride: Flight of Passage

Restaurant: Sanaa

Movie: Moana

Andi’s current favorites

Resort: GF

Park: Epcot

Princess: Ariel

Character: Pooh

Lounge: Nomad

Ride: Haunted Mansion

Restaurant: Sanaa

Movie: Toy Story

Here we are with our I’m vaccinated masks
324DC770-A238-4698-8372-31D72B90F6F8.jpeg
I’m so excited to get this started, I have to go back to work tomorrow after 2 wonderful weeks off.

Trip stats

Resort stay: The Destino Tower (lake view) at CSR

Tickets: AP with a park reservation for each of the 8 days

Travel: Delta flight from our hometown, early morning flight to WDW and later flight home.

ADR’s: Wine Bar George, La Hacienda, and Via Napoli, in retrospect should have made more, hard to get ADR’s now even for 2. We did walk up to several places.

Please come and join in on our adventures, we had a very fun trip overall, with a few bumps in the road here and there. It was busy at the parks especially Epcot in the WS and Universal was more busy than we expected.

Stay tuned for Day 1, “We timed the rainstorm perfectly”

Cannot wait to read this one Caroline......finally.....a new TR!!!

Looking good already, love the introduction and pictures.......:cheer2:

I absolutely love everything Disney, I love the history, nostalgia, being in the bubble, escaping from the real world, and the planning! Disney makes us happy, doesn’t it?
So happy! :goodvibes
Please come and join in on our adventures, we had a very fun trip overall, with a few bumps in the road here and there. It was busy at the parks especially Epcot in the WS and Universal was more busy than we expected.
I am so looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Here ! Can’t wait to read more. So glad you were finally able to go. I am going in two weeks !

Joining in! We were there the same time so I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences. Can't wait to read more!

Here! Coming back to read up but wanted to let you know I found ya! SO so happy you were finally able to get back ❤

I'm here for the Disney AA meeting!! (That will be the theme of our next "blogger convention" LOL)
Sad we missed you both but happy to see you and Andi in your happy place again after so long. You totally deserve it!!

Hooray for finally making it back to WDW! So awesome that they lifted the mask rule for photos in time for your trip! Excited to read your TR and your thoughts on all of the changes!

I'm here and can't wait to follow along. So happy you and Andi got to go back to the world and enjoy the magic after such a long time away. :goodvibes

Yay!!! I am SO happy to see a new TR from you, Caroline :goodvibes

Yes!!! :thumbsup2

Excited to read more!

Following! I can't wait to read all about it!

And, I am curious to hear the story behind the title! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter