Did you really just say YES?! ~A February 2013 PTR~ (Updated 12/30)

I'm subscribing! We will be at Crystal Palace the same morning as you. Our time is 8:10. Maybe we will see ya there!

pirate:ARRRRRRR MATEY!pirate:

pirates-league-not-so-scary.jpg

After reading so much about the Pirate's League here on the DISboards and seeing how much kids (and adults!) enjoy it, I decided to go ahead and book it for Jake!

They had plenty of times available, but I chose to do it as a first day surprise! :thumbsup2 I figured since we're getting to AKL around 10am or so, we'll have plenty of time to enjoy some Magic Kingdom, eat lunch and then head over for his appointment at 1:30pm.

Pirates%20League%2003.jpg

I showed him the picture of the different looks and he pointed out which one he'd like, but you'll just have to wait and see which one he ends up picking! :goodvibes

Oh yay! I can't wait to see which one is the final decision! I tried to talk my youngest niece into going but she wanted nothing to do with it:confused3 It was more for me...not gonna lie:rolleyes1

Sunday, February 3 (Superbowl Sunday)
~ Kona Cafe @ 5:20pm
So, the Superbowl starts at 6:30pm this evening and I know my husband is going to want to watch it. I wasn't going to make any reservation at all, but I went ahead and scheduled an early dinner just in case. I've been craving the Tuna Oscar, so if my husband doesn't want to leave the room then I'll take Jake for a mommy/son date night! We don't get many of those and I figure Mallory will be tired early since it's arrival day.

Friday, February 8
~ Whispering Canyon @ 5:25pm
I know this restaurant seems to get a lot of mixed reviews, but we love it. The milkshakes are delicious and the servers are hilarious!

Well, there ya have it! Our list of ADRs. What do you think? If you've been to any of these places, please feel free to share what you thought!

Joining in - your dates caught my eye - we are there 2/1 thru 2/8. We have that exact same Kona ressie as you. Poly is our home resort so figured we would watch some Super Bowl at the Tambu lounge or back at the room.

I have a 2 year old and 6 year old girls.

Joining in - your dates caught my eye - we are there 2/1 thru 2/8. We have that exact same Kona ressie as you. Poly is our home resort so figured we would watch some Super Bowl at the Tambu lounge or back at the room.

I have a 2 year old and 6 year old girls.

:welcome: Thanks for joining in! I actually JUST cancelled that Kona reservation. We decided to not have any ADRs that night. With it being arrival day, plus Superbowl Sunday, we figured it'd just be easier to spend a few hours at the Magic Kingdom, eat a quick dinner and then head in early. I know we'll be tired from driving all night.

Our kids are the same ages! Hopefully we'll see each other! :thumbsup2

Joining in!! You got great ADR's! We LOVE Whispering Canyon Cafe-- although I'm nervous about the new menu. I hope it's just as good!! T-Rex is great too-- we loved the food and atmosphere!

I know that I haven't updated in a month and I am SO sorry! :( I have many things to announce in the upcoming weeks, so please just bear with me and I promise to have up an update very soon! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

I can't believe how close it is. I feel ready, but yet a bit unorganized at the same time. I think it's that lull before the packing begins.

HUGE UPDATE #1!

Are you ready?! It's a big surprise! :thumbsup2

14vp4cw.jpg

That's right! We're expecting Baby #3 in July! My morning sickness has been just as bad with this one as the last two, so pair that along with the whole just feeling "crappy" during the first trimester and you've got a mama who takes naps whenever Miss Mallory does and no time for the computer!

I will be 18 weeks on our trip. Has anyone been to Disney while pregnant? What rides did you NOT do? (Other than the obvious coasters, etc)

That's so exciting! We are hoping to have that good news soon. Congrats!!

Thank you!

Aw yay! I will pull a MeMom and throw some coins in the WL Fountain for you just for some good measure! :thumbsup2 It will happen soon for yall, I just know it. Good luck girl <3

Thanks girl. I wish we could've met at Kristen's wedding!

ME TOO! I was so bummed we couldn't make it up there. Since when are there tornados in October?! We would've been fine getting there, but we would've ended up stuck there for a few days after and with having the kids at home, school, work, etc there was just no way :( We'll all have to plan something to get together!

I thought I would do a little holiday update before I did our next Disney one. I can't believe tomorrow is already New Year's Eve! This year has FLOWN by, that's for sure!

My family came over to our house for Thanksgiving ~ my parents, brothers and sister. We didn't do the normal turkey dinner, but instead went with a BBQ theme. I have no pictures of the mass amounts of food that we had, but believe me when I say that it was delicious! :thumbsup2 After everyone ate and let our food settle, the kids wanted to go jump on the trampoline.

The boys would tackle the one with the football and Mallory would cheer for whoever was getting tackled.
BlueCamera542_zpsdb4a7f1c.jpg

BlueCamera538_zps42db6339.jpg

BlueCamera537_zps1b2afd1a.jpg

BlueCamera536_zps71c23c18.jpg

BlueCamera539_zpsffa054d4.jpg

Mallory was just happy running around and being goofy.

Look at that hair!
BlueCamera535_zpsf53aeb13.jpg

BlueCamera530_zps7192cc5d.jpg

BlueCamera541_zpsbb6b40b9.jpg

I don't know if yall noticed the different football jerseys/shirts. My dad is from Texas and my mom is from Louisiana. We grew up huge Cowboys fans, but always had a soft spot for the Saints... which is where Jake's love for them comes from. My husband is a Tampa Bay Bucs fan. So, you know where this is headed. In my immediate family alone, you have a Bucs fan (Josh), a Cowboys fan (me), a Saints fan (Jake) and a Bucs/Cowboys/Saints fan (Mal). :lmao:

Continued in next post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter