Did you get this PM too?

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else get this PM today??

This was the contents of the PM:

Idiots on theknot are mocking your wedding board on DIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I should let someone know on the wedding/honeymoon board that you guys are currently being stalked by a bunch of women who have nothing better to do with their lives than make fun of Disney brides.

http://talk.theknot.com/boards/main_...px?ForumID=136

CAn't copy direct links. but that is the board. The posts were made today on 2/8. That board is a mess. It's called About That Disney message board.

Not sure how friendly you are with everyone on this board, if you want to let them know what is going on. These girls are vicious and ruthless.

Oh my goodness! No, I didn't get that PM. What is going on? The link wouldn't work for me. Why would people be that mean :confused3

Seriously? Wow. I didn't realize ANYONE had enough time on their hands to just make fun of other boards. To each their own but I'm glad the Dis Disney Wedding and Honeymoons board has such great and helpful people on it. There's nowhere else I'd rather be. :goodvibes

Im confused Karen....:confused3

What was the PM that you got? Do you know who you got it from?

How come I cant go to the link?

When I clicked on the link all it did was take me to the knot website. I clicked on message boards and searched for Disney. I'm telling you, you will not believe how catty some of these people are being. It's so random. Why would you hate on people you don't know for no apparent reason???

im on the knot right now-- how do you search for disney on there? i want to look
nevermind I see it...

If you go the theknot.com and type in Disney under "search message boards" it'll bring up a bunch of threads, such as Disney Wedding Board?!?!?

PS - It's on "The Nest" too.

Very childish to make fun of others for something you don't understand or know anything about.

Ironically, they call Disney weddings childish. Interesting.

:rotfl: :lmao: It makes me laugh to be honest... I hope they see this thread right here. You can automatically tell they are uneducated by the words they use. If you have nothing better to do in life... then so be it.

When I was planning I tried the knot and their boards and yes, they were really nasty. Even the nest boards are filled with mean people. I have no idea why they'd be like that? Too much time on their hands maybe? I liked weddingchannel boards but the nicest and most helpful people are right here :thumbsup2

Another message board I go on kind of laughed at me for wanting a DFTW, but I just stood my ground proudly.

Some people just have nothing better to do than be snarky. Happiness is different for everyone and they're probably so superficial that they need the approval of others online to tell them how great their wedding is.

Wow.. I cannot believe people have so much time on their hands and are so mean. They must be very unhappy people, I feel bad for them :sad2:

I am soooo glad we have this board! I don't know what I'd do without you all :hug:

Just look at their signature pictures. I really don't think we're dealing with the classiest bunch of ladies (or klassiest as they write it! :rotfl: )

I particularly like the picture in the signature with the small girl reading a book. With a vulgar comment.

Yet they mention anyone who wants to get married in Disney isn't mature enough to raise a family???!!!

Don't let it bother you ladies. And I do mean on this board "ladies"

I dont blame them one bit-- Heck, id be jealous of my wedding too if I were them.

I particularly like the picture in the signature with the small girl reading a book. With a vulgar comment.

Yet they mention anyone who wants to get married in Disney isn't mature enough to raise a family???!!!

Don't let it bother you ladies. And I do mean on this board "ladies"

Well, first I'd like to say that it needs to be "ladies AND gentlemen." But second, I have no idea where these "hags" :maleficen , as one person on there called herself, get the idea that it's immature to show each other wedding/engagement/promise rings, or that it's stupid to have characters at your wedding. EVERY person out there has ideas on what they want at their wedding and to make their day "magical". I guess that it just shows that everyone here knows where the magic REALLY is!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter