Did you get the Loews Christmas card w/upgrade? If so...

Mare

Earning My Ears
...had you actually used your Loews membership before?

We've had a membership since last year, but didn't use it because we got a great rate at the Portofino with the seasonal annual pass. And we didn't get the Christmas card with the upgrade! :(

We got the christmas card but have not used the Loews card yet. We booked with the entertainment rate. I am not sure how they were sending them out.
Patti

I also booked HRH with entertainment rate and received the upgrade x-mas card. I will take a chance and try to get the upgrade in March when I check-in. The worst they can say is NO. Regardless, I will still get a great room with wonderful perks I could only dream of ever getting on a vacation.

We received the Christmas Card in the mail, it is my thinking that they mailed it to everyone on the Loews First mailing list. I have reservations in June and tried to upgrade to a suite. I was told that I had two options, one was to change to the rack room rate (which we have the A.P. rate of $129.00)--I don't think so or we could stay with our present reservation -- no suite. It says something on the card about regular room rate. Although someone posted elsewhere on this site that they had gotten the upgrade with their entertainment rate -- so I say give it a try! I plan to play dumb at check-in and give it a shot! You never know.

By the way, we have used our Loews First card during our Thanksgiving trip and I followed the directions on this board and faxed the room controller and pleasantly asked to have a room in the West Wing. Upon check - in our room was upgraded to a deluxe room overlooking the pool and a little bit down from the boat launch -- it was wonderful. I was very impressed with Loews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter