Did you feel that????

Yes, and it scared me to death. It is closer to where I live than all the recent ones we have been having, and it felt like it jerked and shook forever. It was a 5.0. I had my hand on my purse and was ready to make a break for the door if I had to. But then I looked around at all my Disney snowglobes and thought, "I wonder if I should take these down before I make a break for it...":lmao:

hmmm they are coming more regularly....between here in Norther Cali and Southern.... interesting.

hmmm they are coming more regularly....between here in Norther Cali and Southern.... interesting.

Yes, waaaaay too regularly for my taste. They just keep coming - like once a week or once every other week, and a different faultline every time.

I just googled it. It was a 5.0 in Hawthorne. I could have sworn I felt just a little shake.

On this website, you can see there were 3 within 5 minutes. The 5.0 in Hawthorne at 8:39, a 3.1 in Hawthorne at 8:45, and a 2.5 in El Segundo at 8:44.

Yikes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter