Did you feel safe walking from Radisson LBV

laurba99

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with a five year old and eleven year old (and several adults-some late 70's and early 80 but healthy and work out all the time so seem much younger)
IS it definitely safe/comfortable to walk from the Radisson to the local nearby restaurants. We will have one car with us that won't fit us all (some are coming from airport some live nearby) I didn't want to have to take cabs for everything we did. I guess worse comes to worse we can get dropped off nearby and they can come back and get the rest of us but seems like a pain! also-did you have any trouble with shuttles here with timing and if so did you spend alot on separate cabs. What did you think of platimum transporation vs mears/yellow cab.

If you stay on the same side of I-4, I believe there are sidewalks on that side of the street. You should be able to walk to the Mcdonald's and places in Crossroads easily. If you wanted to go to Joe's Crab Shack, I would cross at the light at Hotel Blvd and then wal down the street. Joe's is next to Walgreens. You can't/shouldn't walk under I-4 to the restaurants there.

Can't help you w/ the shuttles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts