Did you ever sneak out of your house when you were younger?

So, the deal was my parents worked primarily nights and I didn't really need to sneak just kind of leave out details. However, I have a stepbrother that while younger than me was quite the blackmail king and physically larger and much stronger than I was. One night there was this party I just HAD to go to but I couldn't get past him. I can't remember what his 'price' was to get out the door but at the time I wasn't willing to pay it. So, I made a big show of slamming my bedroom door, locking it and cranking angry heavy metal music. Then I climbed out my window and went to the party. Hours later, hammered and being a smart ... rather than climb back in my window I marched up to my front door and knocked on it. The look on his face was priceless and well worth him narcing on me the next day. :rotfl2:

I went to boarding school for high school and yes, we snuck out of the dorms a few times. :-) We never got caught.

It was pretty innocent. The school was in the middle of nowhere, so we had nowhere to go. We just did it to do it.

Never had to. My parents were very trusting and pretty much let us come and go as we pleased as long as our homework was done and we had decent grades. Because of that, we had no reason to lie and always told them the truth about where we were going and who we were going to be with.

I didn't really need to sneak out- when I was a kid we had a den in the back of the house with a door into the back yard- I moved into that as my bedroom as a teen so I had a door to come and go as I pleased- my mom was a light sleeper so they didn't want me coming in the front and waking her up after she went to sleep anyway so the back door was great- I could come and go as I pleased.

Nope.

I had curfew on weeknights but weekends were pretty open. I had to let them know where I was going and what time I'd be home but that's it.

Oh jeez...

Hid in the basement to skip school? Check

Snuck out at night? Check

Stayed out for an entire weekend? Check

Other bad and troublesome things as a teen? Check. When we were 17, we found an abandoned house surrounded by woods. We took it over as our own.

Get caught? Yes, and didn't care.

Yeah, I was a bit of a rebel in my youth. Now...well, still have a rebel attitude, but straight as an arrow (don't drink, stay out/up late, etc...)

If I got all A's I didn't have a curfew, so guess who had perfect grades and graduated early with 21 hours:) Seriously, don't parent your kids like that.

Never snuck out of the house. But my sister did. I strung a bunch of tin cans just below her window while she was gone. When she came back in. Clang clang clang. Busted.

My solution was stay over at friend's house whose parents were much more lenient.

Just once that I can think of. I even used pillows to create the outline of me being in bed sleeping. My parents were not tricked!

No! My Dad was military and when he retired from the Army he was a police officer. He knew everything, I never stood a chance at sneaking out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter