• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you book the 2021 DVC MC with a Chase Credit Card?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
A few of us who had and did not get the charge put in the promotional 0% interest for 6 months are discussing the matter on the Cruise Meet thread here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ean-june-12-2021.3809737/page-6#post-62314438
If you are in our circumstances, OR maybe your charge was put in the promotion, maybe you want to join the conversation. We each have done something, gone back and forth with Chase and DVC.

Or, even if you just want to wish us encouragement, please do. In the past the DVC MCs have qualified, we have the statements to prove it!

Bobbi

The latest! I see that lots of folks have read this...

An email from Terri today

We were able to rectify the situation with Chase and my team has been working on getting to all the Members that have been impacted. They likely just haven’t reached out to you yet. I will send a note to them to make sure they reach out to you today.

Thank you so much. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter