Did we come for the rides or the food?!?! - 14 Days of Dining COMPLETE!

Excellent job! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the details, pictues, and honest opinions. You have me rethinking some of my ADRs. Thanks again!

Wow, that was great. Your reports were very informative and insightful. Great pics too!!!

:thumbsup2

Well, dear sir, all I can say is WOW! That was, without doubt, one of the BEST, most thorough (love the math!), most delish food reports I have EVER read! I am so thankful that someone bumped it recently or I never would have found it!

You have a beautiful family and your parents must be really proud of the young man and young woman they raised. Kudos!!!!

Well, dear sir, all I can say is WOW! That was, without doubt, one of the BEST, most thorough (love the math!), most delish food reports I have EVER read! I am so thankful that someone bumped it recently or I never would have found it!

You have a beautiful family and your parents must be really proud of the young man and young woman they raised. Kudos!!!!
Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm glad you loved the reviews, and especially the math! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter