Did something right last night!!!!!

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
Good Morning to all!!

One of my struggles is emotional eating.::yes::

Last night I won the battle!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I was watching The Apprentice and ER when I got the urge for potato chips and cream cheese. I fought the urge through both programs because I was full from dinner and one of my new lifestyle changes is NOT to eat after 7:30 at night. I am going out for dinner on Sat. night and the ressie is for 7:30 - oh well there goes that for the evening.

It was a hard struggle but I DID IT!!!:faint:

No chips for me!!!:sunny: :sunny: It is a small victory but needed to share.

Have a magical Disney Day!!::MickeyMo :sunny: ::MickeyMo

Good for you!!! NIghttime/t.v. watching is always a hard time for me too!!

Great Job!

I SO know where you are coming from. I was watching TV last night (Survivor) and was craving BBQ chicken wings and ranch dressing of ALL things, lol. I resisted - besides, I didn't have any available, lol. My poor husband has to hear me whine about my cravings. Although, I find if I keep them to myself and not talk about them at all, it's much, much easier, lol. Anyways... Good for you for sticking to plan. :O)

Good for you! I'm very proud of you for resisting temptation and sticking to your plan.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter