Did not receive item from Ebay - What should I do?

momsully

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I purchased 2 Q&C vouchers from a seller on ebay on June 6th. I paid with paypal the same day. I have not received the vouchers, the seller is no longer a registered user, and she will not respond to emails. The seller had 149 positive feedbacks so I thought I would be ok. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You can file for a refund with paypal within 30 days of the end of the auction.

The seller will have to provide a delivery confirmation number to Paypal or a refund will be issued.

HOWEVER, if you paid using your existing paypal balance or from fund taken directly out of your bank account and the seller no longer has funds in his/her paypal account, then you may just get an email from paypal telling you too bad. They can't give a refund if the seller has already withdrawn the payment you made. That is what happened to me once.

If you paid via credit card, then you can dispute the charges with your credit card company.

Good luck. I hope you either get your vouchers or your money back.

Sometimes Paypal can really stink when someone scams you.

The seller is now selling vouchers under another user id. Should I report this to ebay? I have filed the complaint with paypal but still no response from the seller to the complaint. Is there anything else I should do?

I would definitely report it to Ebay if you're sure it's her.

That stinks, sorry about your vouchers. :( I don't know if you got a deal on them but if you paid the face value I'm a hotwire member & would be happy to order you some through there. (enchantedpixiedust@mail.com)

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter