Did I tell you I finally met a fellow WISHer??

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
Last week, I finally had the pleasure of having coffee with Mackey Mouse.

We met on the boards over a year ago and live in the same town. Only about 1 mile away from each other !!!!

She drives by my house daily on her way to her Spinning Class (you go girl!!) but it is at a time that I am inside.

Well, we decided to meet up for coffee. It was great to meet her and I truly enjoyed our conversation. I had to take 2 of my DD's with me and Marsha was great with them, including them in on the Disney part of the talk!! They will think of you when they go on Pirates of the Carribean and Haunted Mansion now!! You were a hit with them...

Now, my new friend is moving soon, so I just wanted to wish her luck and hope it goes smoothly!!!

How great is that! I have "talked" with Marsha via PM (DH has too) and we both think that she is a super nice person. Sounds like you had a nice time, it is always great to meet a fellow DISer.

Isn't she just wonderful, Rosemary? :) I am so glad you two finally got to meet after talking about it in chat all the time! :) That is great news...and I definitely agree, Marsha is a very special person and I am happy to call her my friend! :)

Marsha is certainly a sweetheart, very thoughtful and generous. Most of all she is just a lot of fun, I love her to death :)

Hey Rosemary and friends......thanks for the nice words... Rosemary, it was so nice to meet you and girls.... how cute are they!!!!!!!! I loved talking Disney with them.....seeing Disney through the eyes of children is so special......They reminded me of my daughters at that age.......I am in the new house and unpacking....feels strange to be here and not in our hometown..........Hugs and talk to you soon...

Yeap, she's funny.....I got some pics! LOL.

Hee hee...me too, Kanga!
laugh.gif
tongue3.gif

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter