Did I do something wrong w/ MyPoints?

mom2girls29

Mouseketeer
I recently made a purchase through the MyPoints site at Barnes and Noble. Was I supposed to click on something to get the points or is it just automatic by going through the site?

Thanks,

Mary

I haven't shopped through MyPoints in quite a while, but if I remember correctly, all you have to do is shop through the Barnes and Noble link on the MyPoints website to get your points. I think it just takes a while to credit.

Depends on the merchant. I can't speak for B&N.

I know that Tupperware has some text on the confirmation page that says "MyPoints members click here to receive your reward" or something like that.

But I think when I've ordered from Lands' End, there was no such link and the points just showed up a month later.

Make a note of your purchase, and remember to check your account after 20 business days (that's the standard offer).

And SAVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL!!!!! At least until you get your points. If they don't credit after the specified time, you'll need it to claim your points.

I have ordered from B&N. They will automatically credit you, I believe it was about 10 days.

Keep your email confirmations from B&N. Sometimes you have to forward that info to My Points to get your credits. I usually keep notes in a little notebook by my computer reminding me of when and how much I purchased and I go back and follow up after a couple of weeks. I drop all of the email confirmations into a separate folder. It takes a little bookkeeping on your end to keep them straight most of the time, but it's worth the effort to get those points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter