Did anyone stay at Gran Destino this week?

soxrob

Earning My Ears
Did anyone stay at Gran Destino this week? Did you like it? Going in March 2020 want to hear all about it!

Check out the Coronado Springs Thread on this board and if you join CSR Facebook groups there are very detailed reviews. Everyone has just loved it!

Great news about the transportation...since we chose Gran Destino over Pop and the Skyliner...

Just returned yesterday. It was gorgeous! We could see three theme parks from our “standard” view on a high floor. Rooms were spacious and transportation was great. Felt deluxe at a moderate price.
Did it seem more catered towards adult-only?

Did it seem more catered towards adult-only?
It definitely doesn’t scream “Disney” if that’s what you’re looking for. There are some subtle details but I definitely think it’s more catered to adults. The bars/lounges are fantastic. The rooftop one has crazy good views and the one in the middle of the water/resort has such a cool ambiance at night. All open air and lanterns/candles.

It definitely doesn’t scream “Disney” if that’s what you’re looking for. There are some subtle details but I definitely think it’s more catered to adults. The bars/lounges are fantastic. The rooftop one has crazy good views and the one in the middle of the water/resort has such a cool ambiance at night. All open air and lanterns/candles.
Sounds great, thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter