Did anyone see Sex & the City last night??

lisag1

Mouseketeer
OMG is that the last we're going to see of Aiden????!!!!!

What does everyone think of Carrie??? I've only just started watching it this series so I don't know much about her, but from what I've seen she comes across as being far too self-centred. How could she do it again to Aiden!!!! And what about Miranda last night - urgh has this woman no scruples!!!! Silly question really;)

I'm hooked :)

Lisag

Hiya Lisa

I absolutely Love!!!!!!!! Sex and the City, i think Carrie is really cool maybe because you have only seen her this series you may think differently. I just love the way the shop and lunch they are way funky!!.

I do hope Aidan comes back i too can't believ she let such a hot guy go!!!!!!!

Can't wait for next week........

Eda

I love Sex in the City!! Miranda is my favourite!!

However, can someone please tell me how come Aiden and Carrie split up? I missed the first part (cos I can't say episode can I!!!) last night, and joined it on the second one when Carrie was in the bathroom.

Thanks, Astrid

Well Ad,

Aiden asked Carrie to marry him and she said she needed more time....She wasnt ready for marriage.........He was.....hence the split.

Have just got into this programme latley and have to say I love it...:D

Hi Astrid,

they split up because Aiden wanted to get married fairly quickly and Carire decided that she would need lots and lots of time before she was ready

trying on a wedding dress gave her a panic attack and a rash

so it was ultimatum time, marry me now or I go

so he went!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter