did anyone else get this message when doing suzykats trivia???

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I went in and searched "liberator76" for todays trivia question, and epinion has blocked all epinions by that person. Did anyone get the trivia question today, or am I the only one with that message?

Just wanted to let you know that I got the same message you did. How strange. Thanks for the heads up.
Jan

I got the same message but you can bypass it to get the answer.

Wow, I've tried but, I can't find it. I guess my brain is not funcitoning tonight!!!

Yes same here. This is not the first time this has happened. Either Suzy is not checking first or they are screwing around hoping we select wrong or don't answer at all. It happens to frequently, sorry but I feel their mistakes are intentional.

I don't think the mistakes are intentional There is a note of apology in the trivia page for the first mistake as well as a note which says if it happens again just to notify them and they will fix the mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!