Did anyone do the BIOTRAINER offer on CD back in June??

Schachteles

DIS Veteran
I signed up, never got anything and didn't have a phone number that I could call and cancel, so I e-mailed the address that was given in the T&Cs on June 25th, well no one ever confirmed the cancellation and nothing ever came so I figured it was taken care of.

Well low and behold today I get a package in the mail...it is very beat up and the bubble envelope is dirty and beat up...it contains the BioTrainer thing and DVD. NICE...the thing is dated July 2nd, so it took the LONG way to Minnesota.

Does anyone have a number for them?? Any experience with them?? I just don't need the monitor and don't want some collections agency calling me which I am sure will since it I signed up on June 15th.

I did this offer May 29 and rec'd the biotrainer on june 29.
Send an E-mail to biotrainerreturns.com , including your order # and they should e-mail you back with an RMA #.
I sent the product back but then they put the charge on my CC after all (around $50, I think). I had to make two phone calls to get the charge reversed. It was reversed and she was very nice and apologetic on the phone but it was still a hassle. The phone # was either 561-208-6906
or 615-449-8877.
When you return it, make sure you pay extra for a delivery confirmation so you will know that they received it and when. Good Luck!

Ok, I got the RMA number, didn't even think about the tracking and whatnot...oops, I just put stamps on it, so hopefully all will be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter